This second edition of 'Writing' takes into account feedback from teachers worldwide. The first edition won the English Speaking Union's Duke of Edinburgh award and has been described by teachers and reviewers as 'brilliant' and 'innovative'.
- many new activities and texts
- helps students to develop clear, effective writing in English
- provides opportunities to practise various forms and functions of writing, and to develop a range of skills
- shows how to give students' writing a communicative purpose
- involves students in collaborative writing, reviewing their work, revising it, and editing the final draft.
The popular RESOURCE BOOKS FOR TEACHERS series gives teachers practical advice and guidance, along with resource ideas and materials for the classroom. The tasks and activities are clearly presented, and offer teachers the information they need about level, time, preparation, materials, classroom management, monitoring, and follow-up activities. Each book offers up to 100 ideas, as well as variations that encourage teachers to adapt the activities to suite their individual classrooms.